- Measure the width of the curtain track.
- If you want the curtain to be split into two unequal parts, measure the left part and the right part separately. To check, measure the total width. After that, order the curtains separately.
- The atelier makes the curtain slightly wider so the curtain always closes properly.
- Measure from the top of the track to the point where the curtain should go. This could be the floor, the windowsill or the radiator.
- Measure in three places, left, center and right. Please specify the shortest measurement when ordering.
- The atelier will subtract 1.5 cm from the height so that the curtain hangs freely.
- Always use a metal tape measure for measuring. The tape measure you use should be long enough to measure the entire length or width at once.
- To measure the height correctly, it is important that the rail is already installed.
- If a rail is not yet in place, we recommend that it is 25 cm wider than the window on both sides if possible.
- If you have a new house or are renovating, the floors and window sills should be finished and ready before measuring.
- Always measure the height in at least three places. Left, center and right.
- Do you measure differences in height? Then keep the shortest measurement.
- It is wise to measure twice. That way you avoid mistakes and know for sure that you have measured correctly.
- You specify the sizes you have measured.
- Do not subtract or add anything yourself.
- The atelier makes sure that the curtain hangs away from the floor or windowsill and is made wide enough so that it always closes properly.
Because this is a made to measure product, we do not accept any returns.